We have been working with individuals and businesses in the area for several years.
We have extensive personal and professional experience. We hold various professional designations, and we are licensed to work with a variety of investment and insurance products.
We are dedicated to developing lasting relationships with all of our clients. We believe in helping you assess your financial goals and participate in the wealth management process.
One of the benefits of working with us is our ability to provide clear, easily understood explanations of financial products and services. The personalized program that we can provide is a roadmap to working toward a more healthy financial future.
We’re looking forward to using our experience to help you pursue your financial goals.
Can You Tell The Difference?
Michael J. Richardson CFP®, AIF®, AWMA®, AAMS®, CFS®, CAS®, CIS™, MBA
- Bachelor of Arts in Business (BA): Hanover College
- Master's of Business Administration (MBA): Webster University
- Master's of Science in Financial Planning (MS): Institute of Business & Finance (In process)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®): Center for Fiduciary Studies™
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist (AAMS®): College for Financial Planning
- Accredited Wealth Management Advisor (AWMA®): College for Financial Planning
- Certified Fund Specialist (CFS®): Institute of Business & Finance
- Certified Annuity Specialist (CAS®): Institute of Business & Finance
- Certified Income Specialist (CIS™): Institute of Business & Finance
- Executive Certificate in Financial Planning: Bellarmine University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional (CFP®): CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER BOARD OF STANDARDS, INC.
Licenses and Registrations
- General Securities Registered Representative (Series 7): Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
- General Securities Principal (Series 24): Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
- Uniform Securities Agent, State Law (Series 63): Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
- Uniform Combined Registered Investment Advisor (Series 66): Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
Other licenses held: SPC, Life, Accident & Health, Variable Life & Annuity, & Long-Term Care.
Licensed to sell securities, life insurance, long-term care, annuities, tenants in common, equipment lease programs, oil & gas programs, and real estate investment trusts.
Registered representative in the states of IN, KY, OH, FL, KS, AL, CO, MN, NY, NJ, VA, TX, MD, CA.
Investment advisor representative in the states of IN, KY, OH, FL, KS, AL, CO, MN, NY, NJ, VA, TX, MD, CA.
Licensed insurance agent in the states of IN, KY, FL, NY, NJ.